HauteLook Review

Outside of box:
 Betsey Johnson Leather Quilted Love Zip Around Wallet:
 Inside of Wallet:
 Backside of Wallet:
 Wallet next to it's dust bag:
(click on photos to enlarge)

This is my first purchase from HauteLook.  I have been very busy lately researching online sources of designer products at a discount.  This is one website that I just found and made my first purchase on June 27th.  The order came very quickly, which always makes me happy when it comes to online ordering.  They estimated delivery around July 6th - 10th and it actually arrived earlier on July 3rd, taking only 5 business days! Tracking was provided and it was shipped via UPS.  Now on to the savings, this leather wallet retails for $68.00 and HauteLook had it for $38.00 plus shipping of $7.  The total was $41.95, tax free and I was unable to find it anywhere else for less.  While the shipping is on the high side, if I had purchased another item, then it wouldn't have been so much per item.  I wanted to order this right away before it sold out since it matches the black Betsey Johnson Quilted Love Handbag I found at T.J. Maxx for only $39.99.  So if I had looked around, I would have probably found another item to lower that shipping cost. This is one of those websites where the products change daily.  There are very low quantities available and it's best to get on their daily email list, so that you can look at it quickly to see if they have a designer you like that day.  Another company that does that is Rue La La.  If you know of any others, please leave a comment.  I am very pleased with my wallet and look forward to my next purchase from HauteLook. Click here to visit their website and start shopping.  Thanks for reading, feel free to comment especially if you purchased from this company before.  Have a PEACEful Day!

No comments