Chipotle Mexican Grill - Cary, NC

100 Wrenn Drive
Cary, NC  27511
(919) 462-1223



Inside:


Hubby's Burrito Bowl:



My 3 Chicken, Soft Tacos:


Guacamole:


Bag of Chips with Lime & Sea Salt:


Soda with Free Refills:


This is the fast food restaurant I frequent the most.  The food is extremely delicious and not over priced considering it's organic. Three soft tacos cost around $6.  I highly recommend trying this restaurant or a location near you!  If you have never tried it, you are really missing out on what I consider to be the best fast food restaurant franchise in our area.  The burrito bowl, burrito, & or three tacos include your choice of the following: cilantro-lime rice or brown rice, black beans, corn, cooked onions & green peppers, meat (grilled chicken, steak, pork, or beef), salsa, shredded cheese, sour cream, romaine lettuce and for an extra charge guacamole.  They even serve beer by the bottle.  My only complaints are they need to clean the tables more frequently and the chicken isn't kept hot enough.  Would love to see them open another location closer to Fuquay or Holly Springs. To find a location near you, click here.

I have several more restaurant reviews in the works, so be sure to stop by again soon. Check out my Restaurant Reviews Pinterest Board which also has restaurants in the Piedmont Triad and Charlotte.

I invite you to follow my blog via InstagramPinterestTwitterGoogle +Bloglovin' or Networked Blogs. Also, be sure to browse around my blog since I'm sure you'll find something else that interests you. 

Chipotle Mexican Grill Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato
 Have a PEACEful Day!

No comments