Reverse French Manicure


Zoya's Myrta with OPI's I'm with Brad French Tips


Started with Zoya's Myrta:


When the Zoya polish on my nails started chipping too soon, I decided to add another color on the tips to extend the manicure.  I added OPI's I'm with Brad to the tips using french manicure tape.  This is the first manicure that I have used a Zoya polish and I'm not impressed.  First disappointment, the color in the bottle was a brighter summer coral color, but on my nails it came out a darker fall color.  I only used two coats and yet it wasn't the same color as in the bottle as you can see in the above photo.  It's more obvious difference in person, a bit difficult to show in the photo.  Second disappointment, the polish started chipping in only a couple of days. Normally my routine of apply two coats of Orly's rubberized base coat and Seche Vite top coat keep my manicure chip free for up to 19 days when using OPI colors.  I wont be buying anymore Zoya polishes, chipping is unacceptable!  Third disappointment, while it didn't really have much of a glittery look more of a metallic, this polish didn't feel smooth and removing it was as difficult as glitter polish!  Strange that a polish that chips so easily is so hard to remove!

Previous manicures featured on this blog:

Fire Marble Design
OPI Dupe for Chanel's Periodot 
Gradient Nails
4th of July Nails
Bubbly Nails
Water Marbling Nails
Fish Tail Braid Manicure

Have you used Zoya nail polishes?  What was your experience with them?  Please leave a comment below.


Have a PEACEful Day!

No comments