Nifty Shades of Grey - Sephora by OPI



Manicure featuring Nifty Shades of Grey



Taken with flash

This is a new nail polish from Sephora made by OPI which is a duo chrome.  A duo chrome polish changes colors when you move the nail.  This one looks like a chrome purple color when you look at the nails straight on.  When you move the nail up or down it appears to be a chrome grey color.  This polish is very thin and it took three coats to be opaque.  It really was so thin it was difficult to keep it from running towards my cuticles.  This polish is very difficult to photograph without sunlight.  We've had days of gloomy weather, so I hope to get another photo in sunlight soon.  It's a pretty polish without sunlight, but I know the full color and duo chrome effect will be much better in sunlight as previous ones I have had on have been.  The Sephora by OPI line of polishes is my favorite and I highly recommend them, they really stay chip free longer than any other polish I have tried.  Do you love duo chrome polishes?  What polishes have you bought at Sephora lately?

Update - in sunlight this duo chrome color goes from purple to green when you move your nails.  Without sunlight it goes from purple to grey.   I always enjoy duo chrome polishes more in sunlight, but they are still fun to watch the color change in any light.  You don't need to be in direct sunlight to see the difference unlike glitter nail polish.

Feel free to share this blog post with friends via Twitter & Facebook:


Have a PEACEful Day!



No comments