Ipsy - May 2013


Spring Fling by ipsy





This is the May shipment of Ipsy, a cosmetic sample subscription.  Included in this package were the following items:
  1. Urban Decay - moondust eyeshadow in the color Space Cowboy
  2. Zoya - nail polish in the color BLU
  3. St. Tropez - instant glow body lotion for the perfect tan 1.69 oz.
  4. Yaby - concealer in buff
  5. Mirabella - Colour Sheers lip color with mango butter base in the color Posy .11 oz
  6. Juice Beauty - lip gloss in the color pink
  7. NuMe - $100 off hair styling tools coupon
The nail polish from Zoya alone makes this bag worth the $10 I paid.  It's like buying one nail polish and receiving the rest for free!  Because I blog about Ipsy, they showed their appreciation by sending me an extra item, the Urban Decay eyeshadow.  It's very glittery and very pretty.  It's takes the smallest dab of eyeshadow to apply lots of glitter to your eyelids and I really like it.  It can be applied wet for an even more dramatic look for a party or evening dinner.  I will be selling the St. Tropez self tanner since I do not use self tanners.  I will also be selling the concealer, because it's too dark for my extremely fair skin.  I will also be selling the Mirabella lip color since I don't wear red lipsticks or sheers. Check out all three of those products along with the rest of cosmetics I have for sale on my Blog Sale.  I tried the Juice Beauty lip gloss and while it's called pink, it's more of purply pink which I like.  The bag is really cute and that design on the fabric is a popular trend right now.  This bag is really a winner this month!  If you would like to join the fun, subscribe to Ipsy here.   Before you go, check out what I received in my previous Ipsy bag here.  If you're a subscriber, what did you receive in your bag?

Share this month's Ipsy bag with friends via Twitter & Facebook:


Have a PEACEful Day!


No comments