Hard Candy Gummy Green Manicure






This is a manicure using Essie's Mint Candy Apple under Hard Candy's Gummy Green nail polish.  I started with one coat of Perfect Formula's Manicure Booster, then two thin coats of Essie's Mint Candy Apple which were streaky.  Then I used three coats of Gummy Green, one coat of Manicure Booster and one coat of Poshe top coat. I needed another top coat a couple days later because some of the edges were snagging on clothing and on my hair when I was washing it.  It started to chip on day six on three fingers on the right corner's edge.  It's pretty smooth on top since the glitter is small.  It has a turquoise base with small round glitter in silver and black. It was pretty easy to apply but it did go on a bit heavy on the sides.  It costs only $4 at Walmart and is an inexpensive dupe for Illamasqua's Fragile polish which costs $17 a bottle or Deborah Lippmann's Rockin' Robin for $19.  Have you bought any of the Hard Candy nail polishes?  Some other posts that I invite you to visit:

My Nail Polish Collection
My Pinterest Manicure Board
Hard Candy Nail Polish Haul
Hard Candy Piece of Papaya Manicure
My Blog Sale - lower prices

Share this manicure blog post with friends via Twitter & Facebook:  


Have a PEACEful Day!


No comments