My Nail Polish Collection



Nail Polish Organized by the Colors of the Rainbow



Nail Polish Rack One, see a larger picture on Pinterest-->  



Nail Polish Rack Two, larger picture on Pinterest-->  


Remember memorizing the colors of the rainbow in school?  Easy way is ROY G BIV which stands for red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet.  Well that's how I decided to organize my nail polish collection minus the mini nail polishes I own.  This makes it easy to check if I have already bought a polish or to find a color I need for nail art.  I also like to see collections organized by brands and then colors, but that would be too time consuming for me when searching for a color.  Included in my collection are the following nail polishes (click on highlighted ones to see a photo of the manicure using them):

Row One - Julep Rose, Julep Delaunay, Julie G Hot Cinnamon, OPI Thanks So Muchness!, Julep Myrtle, Wet n Wild Fergie Make Them Boys Go Loco, Fergie No Place Like Home, Fergie Hollywood Walk of Fame, Julep O Canada!, Julep America, Sephora by OPI Merry Me, China Glaze Scattered & Tattered, Julep Keira, MAC Vintage Vamp, Sephora by OPI Ruby Without a Cause, Sephora by OPI I'm with Brad, Julep Coco, Sephora by OPI What's Your Point-settia?, Sephora by OPI Dating the Drummer, Julep Rachel

Row Two - Julep Minka, OPI My Big Break, Zoya Myrta, Julep Sasha, Julep Teri, Julep Parker, Julep Stella, Julep Hayden, Julep Clara, Illamasqua Load, Fergie Glamorous, Sephora by OPI Charge It!, China Glaze Golden Enchantment, Julep Alma, Julep Otte, Sephora by OPI It's Real 18K Gold, OPI Goldeneye, Nicole by OPI A Gold Winter's Night, Julep Paris, Fergie Flossy Flossy

Row Three - a england She Walks in Beauty, Julep Zelda, MAC Rich, Rich Rich, OPI Glitzerland, Julep Sienna, Sephora by OPI Worth My Weight, Sephora by OPI S-age is Just a Number, a england Holy Grail, OPI What Wizardry is This?, OPI Bond...James Bond, OPI Live and Let Die, Zoya Frida, China Glaze Grafitti Glitter, OPI Fresh Frog of Bel Air, Zoya Opal, Nails Inc Whitehall Teal, Nubar Reclaim 

Row Four - Sephora by OPI Leaf Him at the Altar, Hard Candy Jubilee, Julep Lucky, Sephora by OPI Gleek Out, Illamasqua Radium, Sephora by OPI It's Totally Karma, Julep Etta, Julep Adrianna, Nfu Oh 66, Julep Piper, Revlon Whimsical, Julep Shenae, Sephora by OPI Cartwheels on the Catwalk, Hare Polish Rococo Grandeur, Essie Mint Candy Apple, Hard Candy Gummy Green, China Glaze For Audrey, Julep Robin, Sephora by OPI Ocean Love Potion

Row Five - OPI The Living Daylights, Fergie Kaldeidoscope Eyes, Julie G Rock Candy, Julep Megan, Fergie Mermaid Curves, Sephora by OPI Who Let the Dorks Out?, Sephora by OPI Mermaid to Order, Hard Candy Mermaid Magic, Zoya Maisie, OPI Gone Gonzo!, OPI Turquoise Shatter, Julep Annie, Sephora by OPI Skinny Jeans, Color Cosmetic Disney Villians 42, Julep Melanie, Julie G Blueberry Fizz, Julep Millie, Julep Michelle, Sation Rock-a-Guy Blue

Row Six - Sally Hansen Ionic Indigo, OPI I Have a Herring Problem, Nfu Oh 65, Sally Hansen Showgirl Chic, Whimsical by Pam Sweet Baby James, Hard Candy Sweet Tooth, Julep Jessica, Zoya Blu, Hard Candy Pixie Pink, Julep Simone, Julep Marie, Julep Alice, Hare Polish Pegasus, a england Guinevere, a england Princess Tears, Sephora by OPI Nifty Shade of Grey, Julep Gabrielle, Julep Alfre, OPI You Ottaware Purple

Row Seven - OPI DS Royal, OPI Tomorrow Never Dies, OPI Morning Moneypenny, OPI Divine Swine, Fergie Take the Stage, Nicole by OPI Fanatical Fuchsia, Hare Polish Party Palace, Orly Be Brave, Spiritual Enlightened, Color Cosmetic Disney Vilians 40, Julie G Crushed Candy, Revlon Girly, Cherimoya Mystery, OPI The One That Got Away, Julep Joan, OPI Bastille My Heart

Row Eight - OPI Manicurist of Seville, Zoya FabFitFun, Julep Sandra, Sephora by OPI It's My Pink, Zoya Kimber, Sephora by OPI Go with the Flow-er, Hare Polish Let Them Eat...What?, Julep Sarah, Hard Candy Piece of Papaya, Crush on Pink, OPI Nothin' Mousie 'bout It, Rainbow Honey Be Mine, Julep Minnie, OPI Shorts Story, Hard Candy Pink Taffy, OPI Pedal Faster Suzi!, Julep Carrie, Hard Candy Cotton Candy Pink

Row Nine - Darling Diva Polish Fancy Nancy, Julep Maya, OPI I Theodora You, Julep Zora, Sephora by OPI XOX Betsey, OPI Fit For a Queensland, Color Club ?, Julep Isla, Hard Candy Sugar Rush, China Glaze It's a Trap-eze!, Nails Inc Electric Lane, OPI Pirouette My Whistle, OPI Which is Witch?, Sephora by OPI Sparkling Personality, Sephora by OPI Social Climber, Cherimoya Blockbuster, OPI Moonraker 

Row Ten - Nails Inc Trafalgar Square, OPI Is That Silva?, Fergie Rock n' Roll, Sephora by OPI Spark-tacular!, OPI Rainbow Connection, Sephora by OPI 212-Sephora, China Glaze Razzle Me Dazzle Me, China Glaze Get Carried Away, China Glaze Glitz 'N Pieces, Fergie Tonight's Gonna Be a Good Night, China Glaze Whirled Away, OPI Black Shatter, Pop Beauty ?, Mini OPI Just Spotted the Lizard

I have two rows left to fill and I've told myself that as soon as they are filled up, I will not be purchasing anymore nail polish.  So, I'll have to be very picky about what polishes I purchase in the future!  Yep, I'm currently addicted to collecting nail polish!  As soon as I decide to stop collecting one thing, I move on to another.  I have collected in the past stuffed animals, Breyer model horses, thimbles, postage stamps from around the world, Cabbage Patch Kids, Barbies, miniature airplane models, dog figurines, Boyds Bears, Annette Funicello Bears, Beanie Babies, Hallmark ornaments, Murano Glass and Lladro.  What have you collected over the years?

I bought these nail polish racks from Amazon.com.  If you would like to purchase this nail polish rack, click here. It's the cheapest I have found anywhere!  Reading blogs really pays off, because one of my favorite bloggers was able to find this bargain for me.  To see her nail racks, click here.

Share this blog post with friends via Twitter & Facebook:


Have a PEACEful Day!


1 comment

Anonymous said...

Can I order Go with the Flow-er/