Birchbox - July 2013




This is a box from a monthly beauty subscription service called Birchbox for $10 a month.  They have several different boxes that they send out each month, so everyone doesn't receive the same cosmetics.   The products they chose for your box are suppose to be based on your beauty profile.  Included in my July box:
  1. Beauty Protector - shampoo & conditioner
  2. The Balm - Instain long wearing staining power blush
  3. Dr. Jart+ - Ceramidin cream for sensitive skin
  4. Jouer - luminizing moisture tint sunscreen (2 packets)
I tried the Beauty Protector brand in other box and wasn't crazy about it.  I think it's too oily for my fine hair.  The Balm blush comes in a cute little package, it opens like a book and has a magnetic closure.  They always have cute packaging.  I haven't heard of the Dr. Jart brand before, but always need more moisturizer. I'll be giving that a try soon. I've heard of the Jouer brand, but I don't have a need for sunscreen more than a couple days a year. I avoid the sun due to my extremely fair skin and since I burn very quickly.   Liquid sunscreens usually irritate my face, so I use Bare Escentuals powder foundation instead as long as it hasn't expired.  I like only two of the items in the box, so this box was just ok for me.  I'll be selling the shampoo & conditioner on my Blog Sale. Check out what I received in  previous Birchboxes:


I invite you to follow my blog via PinterestTwitterGoogle +Bloglovin', or Networked Blogs.

Share this blog post with friends via Twitter & Facebook:  


Have a PEACEful Day!


No comments