The Goodies Co - June 2013


Taster's Box



This is a monthly subscription box from The Goodies Co called Taster's Box for only $7 a month including shipping.  Included in June's box were the following:
  1. Dream Water - nightime nectar
  2. Lay's - Stax Que Rico Adobadas
  3. Duchy Originals - Highland Shortbread from Scotland
  4. Pringles - Stix Cheese
  5. Smooch Snacks - strawberry, blueberry, banana, chia & acerola 
  6. GimMe Health - honey dijon seaweed crumbles
I tried the Pringles Stix right away since I had seen them before and wondered how they tasted.  They are pretty good, but I prefer their potato chips.  I have tried the Dream Water before and I thought it was ok, but not enough for this insomniac.  I buy Scottish shortbread at least once a year and prefer the Walkers brand.  I'm not crazy about apple sauce or other types of sauces like that due to their consistency.  It's like eating baby food and would be best suited for kids.  Hubby said it tasted really good and the chia seeds had swelled up like they do in those chia seed drinks.  I look forward to trying the seaweed and plan to try it on top of a salad.  The Lay's were so good and highly addictive and I usually don't like flavored potato chips.  If you would like to check out previous boxes I have received from The Goodies Co, click on the links below:


This is a fun and inexpensive box subscription.  If you would like to skip the wait list and sign up today use the code "SKIPTHELINE6" at their website here.

Share this subscription box blog post with friends via Twitter & Facebook:  


Have a PEACEful Day!


No comments