50% Off Keurig Brewers


Green Mountain Coffee K-Cups 


As a BzzAgent I received the above K-Cups to sample for free.  They also included coupons for 50% off a Keurig Brewer!  Since I already have one, I have plenty to share.  All I ask is that you leave a comment below stating which number coupon you used so that others don't waste their time.  Here's the coupons:
  1. FF-1SW1QK4
  2. FF-Q30PY43
  3. FF-M8L9Y5J
  4. FF-JHQCNLD
  5. FF-FKY2L8B
  6. FF-8520SY2
  7. FF-2R6SPP6
  8. FF-2G5DYYS
If you also want two free boxes of K-Cups, first email me your name & address and I'll send you a referral link for that prior to your purchase.  I saved eight codes for those that email me.  The coupons state that they are for one Keurig K-Cup or Vue home brewing system by October 31st and the offer includes free shipping for US addresses.  Enter coupon in the "Promotions & Coupons" box during checkout at Keurig.com only.  Does not include the Mr. Coffee or Cuisinart brands. 

Hubby tried the Green Mountain Three Continent Blend K-Cups and said they were ok, but too weak for him.  It states it's extra bold, but he found it wasn't.  His favorite coffee K-Cup is from Costco, their own brand called Kirklands in the Pacific Bold flavor.  That one is a dark roast compared to the one above which is a medium roast. Hubby also recommends the Starbucks K-Cups which are more expensive but have the same strong flavor that he likes. 

Check out previous K-Cup reviews here:


I invite you to follow this blog via PinterestTwitterGoogle +Bloglovin', email, Networked Blogs or Friend Connect.

Share this foodie blog post with friends via Twitter & Facebook:


Have a PEACEful Day!



No comments