QVC's New Beauty Test Tube - October 2013



This is a quarterly cosmetic subscription service from QVC and New Beauty called Test Tube for $29.96 plus $6.72 shipping.  The retail value of this shipment is $104.21!  It's item number is A253758.  Included in the October shipment are the following products:
  1. It Cosmetics - Hello Lashes Mascara, .16 fl oz, $11.52 retail value
  2. WEN - Pomegranate Finishing Treatment Creme, 4 oz,  $27 value
  3. Peter Thomas Roth - Oilless Oil, .34 fl oz, $11.75 value
  4. Alterna - Bamboo Dry Oil Mist, .85 fl oz, $5 value
  5. Philosophy - Miracle Worker Retinol Eye Repair, .07 fl oz, $9.10 value
  6. Perricone MD - Face Finishing Moisturizer, .05 fl oz, $12.37 value
  7. Bliss - Triple Action Oxygen Energizing Mask, .16 fl oz, $2.47 value
  8. Mally - Evercolor Shadow Stick in the color Saddle Shimmer, .06 oz, $25 value
I look forward to trying most of these products.  I already have the WEN Treatment Creme, so I will be selling that on my Blog Sale.  All you need is a pea sized amount of the creme, so the tube lasts a really long time!  I will also be selling the Alterna Oil Mist since my hair isn't frizzy.  In addition, I will be selling the Mally eyeshadow stick.  This is my favorite cosmetic subscription box and I look forward to each shipment.  The next shipments in the auto delivery program are in January, April, August and October in 2014.


I invite you to follow this blog via PinterestTwitterGoogle +Bloglovin', email, Networked Blogs or Friend Connect.  

Share this blog post with friends via Twitter & Facebook:  


Have a PEACEful Day!

    No comments