Ipsy - October & November 2013



November 2013



October 2013

This is a monthly subscription box from Ipsy for only $10 a month including shipping.  Each month they send at least five cosmetics and a makeup bag.  Included in November's shipment were the following products:
  1. BH Cosmetics - Galaxy Chic Baked Eyeshadow in Asteroid, sample size, $1.27 value
  2. Pixi Beauty - Bronzer in Subtly Sunkissed, full size, $9 value
  3. Nailtini - Nail Polish in the color Champagne, full size, $13 value
  4. Em Cosmetics - Dramatic Volume Mascara in Brown, full size, $20 value
  5. Kitsch - Bollywood Hair Ties, free with referral points, $9.99 value
  6. Starlooks - Gem Eye Pencil in Topaz, full size, $14 value
  7. Be a Bombshell - Shameless Lip Crayon, $14 value
The approximate retail value of the November shipment comes to $71.27 not including the $9.99 referral bonus nor the makeup bag!  What an incredible value!  This is why this is my favorite inexpensive cosmetics subscription service!  I will be selling a couple of the items in my Blog Sale, so be sure to check it out before you leave.

Included in the October shipment were the following products:
  1. Sexy Hair - Blow Dry Volumizing Gel, travel size, $4 retail value
  2. Bare Minerals - Buxom Lip Gloss in Dolly, travel size, $4.83 value
  3. Olde Henriksen - Truth Creme Advanced Hydration, travel size, $6.61value
  4. Zoya - Mason Nail Polish, full size, $8 value
  5. Nourish Organic - Coconut & Argan Body Lotion, travel size, $1.24 value
The approximate retail value of the October shipment comes to $24.68 not including the makeup bag.  I gave the Volumizing Gel to a friend since I rarely blow dry my hair.  I love Buxom lip gloss and the Dolly color is one of my favorites.  The smaller size is perfect for your handbag.  I really like the quality of the Olde Henriksen line, so I'm always happy to receive something from that brand.  I like Zoya nail polish, but I already have a color so similar, so I'm selling that in my Blog Sale.  I hated the smell of the Nourish Organic body lotion.  It smells awful to me.

Don't miss out on the fun, to sign up for your own Ipsy bag, click here.  Before you go, check out my previous bags:


I invite you to follow my blog via PinterestTwitterGoogle +Bloglovin', or Networked Blogs.

Share this blog post with your friends via Twitter & Facebook:


Have a PEACEful Day!

No comments