Ipsy - December 2013



This is a monthly subscription bag from Ipsy for $10 a month including shipping.  The retail value of this bag is $59.20 not including the makeup bag. Included in the December shipment were the following:
  1. Mirabella - Eye Blender Brush, $27 retail value
  2. J. Cat Beauty - Big Lip Pencil, Caramel Mocha, $4 value
  3. Pop Beauty - Bright Up Your Life Eye Shadow Trio, Naturally Bare, $7.20 value
  4. Be a Bombshell - The One Stick, Sunset, $16 value
  5. Nicka K New York - Nail Color, $5 value
  6. Ipsy - black makeup bag with red lining
The eye blender brush has a very long handle and is heavier than any of my brushes.  Not really a fan of it. The lip pencil is the wrong color for my skin tone.  Browns just make my face look dirty.  The eyeshadow trio is also in brown colors.  I prefer pink, purple, green and blue eyeshadows.  Cool colors work best on my skin tone. Anything with a warm tone doesn't flatter my fair skin.  I prefer powder blushes since I can never seem to get the creamy ones to blend properly.  So The One Stick won't work for me. The nail polish is a pretty, dark red color and the bottle design is nice.  The cosmetics bag has a nice texture to it and would be easy to wipe clean. While I prefer Ipsy over Birchbox, this month the only thing I really like is the nail polish. I will be selling the rest of the cosmetics on my Blog Sale along with many others from other subscriptions. Be sure to check it out before you leave. If you're an Ipsy subscriber, be sure to use your Ipsy Points. They currently have the Beauty Blender as a reward for 1,000 points!  I redeemed my points for that several days ago and waiting to receive it in the next bag.  After that I will consider taking a break from this subscription.  My favorite cosmetics subscription is QVC's New Beauty Test Tube.

Don't miss out on the fun, to sign up for your own Ipsy bag, click here.  Before you go, check out my previous bags:


I invite you to follow my blog via PinterestTwitterGoogle +Bloglovin', or Networked Blogs.

Share this blog post with your friends via Twitter & Facebook:


Have a PEACEful Day!



No comments