The Julep Naughty & Nice Mystery Box



Click on photo to enlarge


Look what arrived in the mail today from Julep, my Naughty & Nice Mystery Box!  I purchased this box for only $14.99 with free shipping and I will be getting 60 cents back from Ebates.  So that makes the box only $14.39! The normal price is $24.99, but I had a coupon for 40% off that was in my last Maven box!  So that makes each of the ten items only $1.44. So excited, such a bargain!  Don't you love a bargain?  Each month they offer a mystery box for purchase and you don't know what products you will receive nor how many.  This is the first time I have purchased one. Usually there are several different boxes and some have more products than others, but this time everyone received the same products.  Included in this box are the following:
  1. Luxe Care Hand Cream -  two sample packets, .07 oz
  2. Luxe Repair Skin Serum - two sample packets, .07 oz
  3. Green Tea Facial Blotting Paper, 40 sheets
  4. Kajal Eye Glider - eye liner in brown and black with sharpener, $22 value 
  5. Lip Gloss in Timeless - sheer nude, $17.60 value
  6. Alaina Nail Color - driftwood taupe crème, Classic with a Twist, $14 value
  7. Aviva Nail Color - purple with full coverage silver holographic glitter, Boho Glam, $14 value
  8. Brenda Nail Color - blizzard white microglitter, Classic with a Twist, $14 value
  9. Joanna Nail Color - lilac frost, Bombshell, $14 value
  10. Nellie Nail Color - pink fuchsia crème, It Girl, $14 value
  11. America Nail Color - silver stars with red & royal blue glitter, $14 value
  12. Blank Canvas, 1 oz, $28 value
  13. Rock Star Hand Cream, 1 oz travel size, $6.67 value
The retail value on this box is an incredible $158.27 not including the samples and blotting paper!  I look forward to trying the Luxe Hand Cream and Skin Serum.  I have no use for the blotting papers, so those will be for sale or a giveaway.  The eye liner is for tightlining and waterlining which I don't do.  Just the thought of it makes me feel sick and my sensitive eyes would have a bad reaction for sure.  So I will be selling that on my Blog Sale.  Wow, the lip gloss looks like a prettier color in the picture than in person.  It looks like it has some glitter in it in the photo.  If you move it towards the sunlight it does appear to have some fine gold glitter in it.  I like all the nail polish except for Alaina.  I already have America, so I will be selling that.  You can see my manicure using America by clicking here.  I tried Blank Canvas today and it leaves a nice smooth texture to the skin.  I'd compare it to Laura Geller's Spackle, but not as smooth. The ingredients in Blank Canvas are much better than Spackle, so I'll be switching to Blank Canvas.  Spackle has mica and paraben in it, which I'd prefer to avoid.  I've been anxious to try the Rock Star Hand Cream for some time.  It's very moisturizing with a clean light scent though it does leave a bit of a slippery feeling on the fingertips.  Will have to be careful when picking up dishes!  Thankfully, the slippery feeling went away after a few minutes.  What an exciting mystery box!  If you aren't familiar with Julep, check out my other posts for more information.

Check out my Julep Maven Boxes:


I invite you to follow my blog via PinterestTwitterGoogle +Bloglovin', or Networked Blogs.  Don't forget to visit my Blog Sale before you leave!  I've lowered the prices!  $1 off your order, if you mention "Blue Skies for Me Please".

Share this blog post with your friends via Twitter & Facebook:


Have a PEACEful Day!

No comments