FACE Stockholm Thea Manicure




This is manicure using a mint green holographic nail polish named Thea from the Swedish cosmetics company FACE Stockholm. This polish goes on so easily, it has the perfect consistency. Usually holographic polishes can be tricky to apply due to them being streaky and drying too quickly, but not this one! I used one base coat of Perfect Formula's Manicure Booster, two coats of Thea, and one coat of Poshe top coat. It is opaque with one coat, but a bit lighter in color than in the bottle, so I added a second coat. Poshe doesn't alter the holographic polish like some top coats can. You have to be careful in your top coat selection for use with holographic polishes because some will reduce the holographic reflection. This polish wore well which isn't typical for holographic polishes. I wore it for ten days until the polish near the cuticle started peeling off, but not chips. I highly recommend this holographic nail polish! You can see the other colors I bought in my FACE Stockholm haul and my FACE Stockholm Aphrodite Manicure. I also used this polish and two others for my Holographic Dry Marble Manicure.  What's your favorite brand of holographic nail polish?

Well there you have it my latest manicure.  I have featured on this blog over sixty manicures. Take a quick glance at them all on my Pinterest Manicure Board.   Then simply click on the ones you want to read about on my blog, since they are linked to the matching blog post. Also, check out my Nail Polish Collection. I'm selling some of my new & used nail polish on my Blog Sale, see them all on my Nail Polish For Sale Pinterest Board.

Follow Me on Pinterest, Google+ and/or Instagram 

Share this blog post with your friends via Twitter & Facebook:


Have a PEACEful Day!

No comments