Patriotic Custom Dog Outfits & Bows



Vest by Olivia's Doggie Designs



Bows by Val's Dog Bows


The above vest for the patriotic American holidays is custom made by Sandy of Olivia's Doggie Designs and available for purchase at her Etsy shop.  Simply send your dog's measurements and she will custom make a vest or dress for your dog!  I also ordered a St. Patrick's Day vest for Teddy which can be seen on my Instagram account, click here to see it.  She is very prompt in her delivery and does quality work. I highly recommend her dog outfits!  They have machine washed in my HE washer on delicate well.

I have been purchasing dog bows from Val for over ten years now and she's the only one I purchase my dog bows from.  Currently there is about a one month wait after you make your purchase, but it is worth the wait. Her bows are of superior quality which last a very long time.  I recommend removing them if your dog is going outside in the rain. She ships them in a box so they don't get crushed.  The above bows can be purchased on her website.  If you want them sooner, check out what she has available on ebay.  

For my American subscribers, I hope you have a Happy 4th of July!


Follow Me on Pinterest, Google+ and/or Instagram 

Share this blog post with your friends via Twitter & Facebook:


Have a PEACEful Day!

No comments