Bath & Body Works - Fall Haul 2014



Leaves 3-Wick Candle, Pumpkin Cafe Candle Holders, Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow 3-Wick Candle & Marshmallow Fireside 3-Wick Candle


Fall is on it's way and Bath & Body Works stores have all their fall products out ready for you to purchase now. You will probably be able to find the limited edition Pumpkin Cafe Candle Holders if you shop in the next few days.  If you want them, you need to be quick because each store only has a few. They are so adorable and are a must have! They aren't available online and they may just want to sell them in stores since they are hard to ship due to them being so fragile. The large one costs $18.50 and the little one $10.50. I used a $10 off $30 survey coupon, so the large one cost me $12.72 and the little one only $7.22. Bargain! The adorable Ceramic Owl Candle Luminary that I bought last year is back this year for sale. He is also a hard to find item, so if you want him, do not hesitate or you will be sorry. I took back three candles today in the scents Banana Nutmeg Bread Pudding, Wasabi Apple & Pumpkin Cinnamon Bun. The banana one had so little scent and didn't smell good to me. Wasabi Apple was burning so quickly and just smelled like a sour apple. Two burnings and it was half gone! I'm hoping that this isn't a sign of things to come and that it was just a issue with that scent. Pumpkin Cinnamon Bun was the worst, it only had a burning scent, yuck! I'm disappointed in the new scents this year and I had such high hopes for them! So I went with two of my favorites as exchanges. Leaves & Marshmallow Fireside are such wonderful Fall candles. I highly recommend them! I'm going to give Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow a try even though I've heard some not so flattering reviews. The 3-wick candles are on sale right now, two for $22.00, so now is the time to stock up! Remember to use a coupon and if shopping online use Mr. Rebates for cash back.  Have you tried any of the new Fall scents?  Which ones did you like and dislike? Comment below!

Check out my Bath & Body Works Pinterest Board for links to my other blog posts about Bath & Body Works.

Coupon - free body care item with any purchase of $10 or more "F143135", September 29 - November 2nd.


Follow Me on Pinterest, Google+ and/or Instagram 

Share this blog post with your friends via Twitter & Facebook:


Have a PEACEful Day!


No comments