Plated Food Subscription Box Review - Part 8



Ingredients for Thai Coconut Khao Soi with Chicken & Crispy Noodles



Recipe Results


This is a review of the eighth recipe we have tried from a subscription box called Plated. We are really enjoying this subscription and I can't recommend it enough to you. Be sure to click on the ingredients photo above to enlarge it so that you can view the ingredients better. Hubby & I have never cooked with mustard greens, coconut milk, long life noodles, red curry paste nor gochujang before. So this recipe is exciting for us to try. Oh me oh my, the spices in this dish were so delicious. This dish goes to the top of our list as one of the favorites. If only I could find the spices in the store to replicate this dish again, I would do so over and over again. I need to find these spices at a local Asian market as soon as possible. This recipe is perfection in texture and flavor. I hope I can make it again very soon. This is a dish that is crave worthy! Wow, I'm so impressed by Plated, the recipes are so unique and the majority of them are winners. I'm excited to try their next dish. Plated transports you to the best restaurants around the world while you sit in your own dining room. Perfection I tell you, perfection! Bravo, Plated!

Check out the other Plated dishes we cooked:

Seared Chicken with Mushroom Sauce & Twice Baked Potatoes

Bargain Alert - $30 off your 1st box from Plated, click here.



Follow Me on Pinterest, Google+ and/or Instagram 

Share this blog post with your friends via Twitter & Facebook:


Have a PEACEful Day!

No comments