Pop the Bubbles L'Oréal Manicure


This is a review of the nail polish called Pop the Bubbles from L'Oréal available at drugstores. It's a texture nail polish in a teal/turquoise color with medium sized glitter that reflects silver. It's quite pretty in the sunlight with movement. This polish was easy to apply and required only one coat to be opaque, but I always apply two coats just to make sure the nail is well covered and it doesn't show any application errors. I used one coat of Perfect Formula's Manicure Booster as a base to help prevent chipping. It requires a couple coats of Seche Vite top coat, so it's not so rough unless that texture doesn't bother you. I prefer a nice smooth surface that I'm sure won't catch on anything. Shortly after I was wearing it, I realized I had almost an exact duplicate in my collection. Julie G's Rock Candy is almost the same polish, the only exception is her glitter pieces are larger and it's a bit lighter in color. Oh well, that doesn't happen very often, but when you have as large of a collection of nail polish as I do, it's bound to happen. Check out my Nail Polish Collection before you leave and you'll see what I mean. Do you find yourself attracted to the same colors of nail polish when you are shopping too? This one lasted eight days before chipping, which is really good for a texture polish since they tend to chip faster than regular types of nail polish. It was surprising easy to remove compared to other texture polishes. I highly recommend Target's own brand of nail polish called up & up Maximum Strength Acetone Nail Polish Remover. I no longer need to use the foil method to remove glitter nail polishes since this works faster and better. It has a bendable plastic brush all around the edges that brushes the glitter right off your nails! It's so fast! It only costs $2.59 and it lasts a really long time. I'd say about six months! You can add more nail polish remover, but after awhile if you use red nail polish, it will be too dirty to use anymore. You may have to use the "find in a store" feature online to find a store that carries it. My local store took six months to get it back in stock, but I think that's due to bad management since they have other management issues.

So there you have it, a review of my latest manicure. I have eighty manicures featured on this blog. Take a quick glance at them all on my Pinterest Manicure Board. Then simply click on the ones you want to read about on my blog, since they are linked to the matching blog post. Have you ever bought a nail polish only to discover you have one very similar already in your collection?

Follow Me on Pinterest, Google+  and/or Instagram

Share this blog post with your friends via Twitter & Facebook:
 


Have a PEACEful Day!

No comments