Bath & Body Works Fall Candle Haul 2015


Pumpkin Apple mini, Pumpkin Pie, Apple Pumpkin Pancakes & Pumpkin Spiced Cheesecake 3-Wick Candles


Who can resist the fall candles at Bath & Body Works? Not I! I decided to try some of their new scents and I wish I had stuck to the returning scents instead. The only one I liked out of the above haul was Pumpkin Pie. The other three give out very little scent. I didn't burn the mini candle since I'm using it just for decoration. Apple Pumpkin Pancakes started giving out more scent after it reached about half way down the jar. It was a disappointing haul to say the least. I also had issues with the wicks. They couldn't be trimmed because they would be too short but sometimes the wicks had just enough at the top to make smoke. Anyone else having issues with the wicks and the lack of scent? I placed another order today for my favorites such as Pumpkin Pecan Waffles, Leaves,  Salted Caramel, Fresh Balsam in the Welcome fall packaging and Marshmallow Fireside in the Gather fall packaging. Also, I'm going to try Brown Sugar All Spice for the first time since the reviews were so good. The candles are on sale today buy one get one, plus I used a 25% off coupon and Mr. Rebates for an additional 1% off. What are your favorite fall candles scents?

Check out my Bath & Body Works Pinterest Board for links to my other blog posts about Bath & Body Works. I invite you to follow my blog via PinterestTwitterGoogle +Bloglovin', or Networked Blogs. Don't forget to claim your free Graze Box!

Bargain Alert - 25% off your online order, code "EXTRA25"

Share this blog post with your friends via Twitter & Facebook:


Have a PEACEful Day!


No comments