OPI's Hello Kitty Charmmy & Sugar Manicure


Charmmy & Sugar


This is a nail polish from OPI from the Hello Kitty Collection that was just released. Above is a photo of my manicure using four coats of the Charmmy & Sugar nail polish taken in the sun. 

This polish changes colors depending on your lighting conditions. In bright indoor light you can see the small glitter colors as shown in my swatch photo. Note the turquoise, fuchsia, pink and lilac glitter pieces. Once you step into the direct sunlight, the glitter appears lilac in color with a lilac foil reflection underneath as shown above. In low indoor light it appears as a pink foil with glitter. So this polish can have many different looks depending on your choice of application and lighting conditions. It would be perfect for Easter, a wedding or a spring day.

One to two coats is best on top of a light pink or lilac creme polish. Three coats looks opaque on short nails, but four coats is required for long nails if you don't want to see the white tip of your nail through the polish. I highly recommend this polish especially if you love pink and lilac glitter nail polish. While it looks like it would have a rough feel, it is actually quite smooth after applying only one top coat. It applies very well since it's consistency is just like that of a top coat. I've had it on for four days so far with no chips with one base coat of Perfect Formula's Manicure Booster and one Seche Vite top coat. 

If you fancy this nail polish, I recommend you purchase it as soon as possible since it's likely to sell out. I purchased mine from Ulta with a coupon, but the normal retail price is $9.50 per bottle. What do you think of this nail polish? Check out my Hello Kitty Starry-Eyed for Dear Daniel manicure next.

I have over eighty manicures featured on this blog. Take a quick glance at them all on my Pinterest Manicure Board. Then simply click on the ones you want to read about on my blog, since they are linked to the matching blog post. What's your favorite brand of nail polish? 

Bargain Alert $10 off your first Ulta online order

I invite you to follow my blog via InstagramPinterestTwitterGoogle +Bloglovin' or Networked BlogsDon't forget to claim your $30 Home Chef couponfree Graze Boxfree Julep nail polish and free air filters before you leave! Also, be sure to browse around my blog since I'm sure you'll find something else that interests you.

Share this blog post with friends via Twitter & Facebook:

Have a PEACEful Day!

No comments