Shop PBS Downton Abbey Haul


Downton Abbey 2016 Engagement Calendar, Page-A-Day Calendar and Silver Tone Purple Crystal & Simulated Pearl Drop Earrings


This is my Downton Abbey haul from Shop PBS online. Everything was on sale 20% off and I used a coupon, so the calendars cost only $10.19 each instead of the retail price of $14.99 each. The earrings have a retail price of $20 and I only paid $11.55. Plus I received 5% cash back from Mr. Rebates.

The Engagement Calendar is very lovely. It has color photographs throughout and it's very sturdy. On the left side is a photograph of the characters from the tv show. On the right side it lists the seven days of the week. It has enough space to write some brief notes for each day of the week. Between each month there is a two page photograph. The Page-A-Day Calendar has color photographs from the series, phrases, and facts about the era. They are perfect for Downton Abbey fans like me. All the jewelry I have purchased from this line have been high quality and look better in person than on their website. If you can find them on sale, I highly recommend you purchase some of their earrings. They don't bother my sensitive ears, so that's a plus. They are also not too heavy nor too light. 

I also bought some of the Republic of Tea Downton Abbey tea. The retail price per tin is $12.99, but I paid only $8.83. There are thirteen different Downton Abbey teas, to see the entire collection, check out my blog post featuring The Republic of Tea's Downton Abbey Collection. I also purchased some of the Downton Abbey tea from The Republic of Tea and World Market. You may also enjoy my blog post about World Market's Downton Abbey Mugs for Black Friday 2013-2015.

Be sure to remind all your US friends who are Downton Abbey fans to tune in tonight at 9 pm ET for the first episode of the last season of Downton Abbey! Here's a preview of Episode 1:



Are you a Downton Abbey fan and if so, what products have you purchased?

Bargain Alert - World Market $10 off $50, click here.
                         Shop PBS - 25% off "CCP25"
                         
I invite you to follow my blog via InstagramPinterestTwitterGoogle +Bloglovin' or Networked BlogsDon't forget to claim your $30 Home Chef couponfree Graze Boxfree Julep nail polish and free air filters before you leave! Also, be sure to browse around my blog since I'm sure you'll find something else that interests you. 

Share this blog post with friends via Twitter & Facebook:

Have a PEACEful Day!

No comments