Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Fall & Winter Scents & $10 Off Vitacost & Grove



Limited Edition - Peppermint, Iowa Pine, Apple Cider & Mum


Mrs. Meyer's is my favorite brand for hand soap, dish soap and multi-surface cleaner. They are made with essential oils and free of chemicals yet they are great at cleaning. The fall scents this year are Apple Cider and Mum and the winter scents are Peppermint, Iowa Pine and Orange Clove. Iowa Pine and Orange Clove were available last year too, but Peppermint is new this year. I love the new Peppermint scent, it's a strong scent which is very refreshing. One day shortly after I purchased it Hubby was cleaning pans with the Peppermint Dish Soap and asked me where that great scent was coming from! So funny! He hadn't noticed I had switched out the Apple Cider dish soap for the new Peppermint scent. So it's Hubby approved! I wish they would make it in a room spray too. Iowa Pine is lovely too, but not as strong. I'm not a fan of Orange Clove, so I didn't buy anymore this year. Apple Cider is nice, but it's not very strong. If you need to cover up a nasty scent, Mum is perfect since it's one of the strongest scents. They are limited editions and they tend to sell out quite quickly, so if you want them now is the time to purchase them. What's your favorite brand for hand soap?

I purchased the fall scents from Grove Collaborative and the winter scents from Vitacost. They both offer $10 off your first order, links below. I've been ordering from Vitacost for many years. They have wonderful healthy products in many categories such as vitamins, cleaning products, breakfast, spices, beverages and snacks just to name a few. They pack fragile items better than any company and they get your order out of the warehouse and to your doorstep quickly. I receive my orders in only a couple of days. They also offer subscribe and save, so that you can lock in lower prices and have products sent you automatically so that you don't have to remember to reorder the products you use regularly. This was my first order from Grove Collaborative and it was sent quickly and it arrived in perfect shape. Have you ordered from Grove Collaborative before?

Bargain Alert:

Grove Collaborative - $10 off 1st order
Vitacost - $10 off 1st order

I invite you to follow my blog via PinterestTwitterGoogle +Bloglovin', or Networked Blogs. Please share this post via Twitter & Facebook:

Have a PEACEful Day!


No comments